Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whatevers

Thank you to those who keep to the left and grrrrr to those who stubbornly stands on the right.

I love this combination!

Saw this posted in a friend's FB. (She was just tagged).



Er seriously, who would buy this secondhand bag for PHP400 (about SGD 11)? Eeew.



Hmmm interesting...she looks modern with the eyebrows


Your FB 'like' translates to a real tip


Whatever. This looked interesting when I saw it at Ion, but now it means nothing to me.


A very cute shop in Clementi Mall, selling novelty things

Look at that! portable wood for you to touch when you're in that 'touch wood' moment


Tape dispenser

My Clarke Quay picture. Nice with the tree thingy on the side


Nike sensor! My friend's bday gift to me. Yey! Oh wait.. now I really have to continue running. Dang.


Yahoo! I'm working for a company that most of the respondents (fresh grads) dream of getting into.

My mismatched workout clothes. I really wore that, because I couldn't find the matching socks!


Groupon bought!

Groupon bought!


Also bought boxing, zumba, noodlebox and bakerzin groupons. Oh no! It's happening! I'm fast becoming an addict.



I saw knitting, bracelet making workshops too and I was tempted to buy. I'm turning into a "Yes Man' (Jim Carrey's movie)


Stairs at the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. Must workout whenever possible.


Bought from Daiso (SGD2). Super effective blood stain remover.



I know I'm tightening my budget when I start getting coins from my coin bank.


About SGD5. Enough for one decent meal at Lau Pa Sat.



Ooooh! surprise surprise. Cash inside my jogging bag.





No comments: