Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mad for Garlic

Wasn't able to make a reservation for a Friday night dinner, so had to queue for about 45mins.

I'm not mad for garlic, but I'm okay to eat garlic especially since I've read some good reviews about it, and some of my friends have already tried it and didn't have negative comments about the resto.



We had the garlic tower for starters. The waiter would actually slice and dice it up.






The collapsed tower.


And loads of garlic. Which, surprisingly wasn't offensive, given the amount.


Beef with cheese and garlic. Medium well.


I love cheese!
Cheese!

More cheese!


What's this? Cheese grating in action!




Bloody *e$% (beef!) . Definitely not medium well. Probably medium rare. Or, just fried outside, raw inside.

Normally, I don't eat raw but this wasn't so bad, more so with the loads of cheese.

That's my rolled pizza with the arragula and chili.

The food behind was the risotto. I love risotto, but I wasn't taken by their take on risotto.


Something like Yellow Cab's 'Dear Darla'. I liked it.


SGD100 for 3 pax.


Would I go back? Probably, but not so soon.

No comments: