Friday, September 23, 2011

iFly!

Booked our tickets 3 days prior to the flight - which was scheduled on Sep16, Friday, 3:30pm.
Like a real flight, we were asked to be there 1.5 hours earlier - to go through the training and prep.


iFLy is at Sentosa, at the Beach Station stop.


Flyer. Yehey!


Non-peak flight was SGD89 - 2 flights of about 45 seconds each.


Price for 2 photos was SGD45
Price for video was SGD30. Or in my case, SGD35 because I bought it after the flight.



As usual, I was scared. I'm scared of practically everything, it's just that my need to brag usually outweighs my fear.


This was after our flight, while we were waiting for the DVD.



This was the protective folder for my photo and flight certificate. Cute! Because he's the same drawing in the training video.









You'd think it was easy, just raise your hands and legs and float about.. but for me, it was so hard! My legs practically froze in place and the instruction couldn't even unbend my legs.


(It's like this, my hands and legs have a mind of their own. I cannot control them! They also do those sudden reflex thing, that's why I'd sometimes kick something or hit something. One time my arm just stretched and I punched a girl's bag. Good thing it was crowded! So she probably didn't take notice. )



Instructor had to assist me the whole time because I couldn't fly on my own. Okay, I'll be honest, there's a second there when I made my way to the grills. Fine! I crashed! He picked me up and helped me to fly.



The second time around, he latched himself to me so we did the spinning thing. I was soo dizzy!


Plus, normally you have to exit the chamber head first. In my case, he practically carried me and pushed me out. So I went out of the chamber legs first (dangling about) while I hold on to his hands.



All in all, it's cool! Something I would consider doing again. Unlike Gmax (reverse bungy) or wakeboarding or Galactica (roller coaster), which I've tried but will probably never do again.



Hooray! A lot of brags in one blog!






No comments: