Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Vietnamese Food Obsession

Viet Express at China Square . My friend introduced me to this place and I'm hooked!


Grilled pork ball and spring roll vermicelli


Love this sauce! The dish won't be complete without this.


Yummy yum yum! Can't get over the taste.


On my way to my foodtrip destination - Yummy Viet


Yummy Viet at Chinatown.


Nooooooo! the spring roll and pork vermicelli was sold out that day.





So I ordered the prawn roll in sugar cane instead.



Settled for beef pho. What a huge letdown =/. The beef was tough and the soup was not hot enough. There's also no accompanying bean sprouts, slice of lemon.



The prawn roll was good though.


Spring roll and grilled pork from lau pa sat (SGD5). Good as well, but a far cry from Viet Express.


Orange Lantern at ION


Grilled chicken spring roll. Taste-wise it was okay, but seeing them microwaving everything to heat it up just turned me off.


No comments: