Sunday, September 4, 2011

3 Sep 2011 - H&M Opens in Singapore

The queue was long. As in really long. But good the wait wasn't. Probably just took 20-30 mins.

Fine, fine. You have a gucci wallet.









Red carpet.

Ooooh they're giving away umbrellas! Which they will give when you exit the store. With or without purchase.


There's 3 floors. 1st two floors are for the ladies. 3rd floor is for guys and kids.




I think she likes that yellow shirt.



Sky was dim already when we got out.


My purchase.







Dang. Umbrellas have all been distributed out. By the time we got out, there were only boxes of mineral water left. Sigh.

(Eew. My bedsheets are already off-white. Need to use the anti-dingy detergent.)


I love the top. It fits well, and makes me look curvy instead of chubby (hooray to that!) .

SGD39 for the top.

A voice inside my head is shouting "You're supposed to be under budget control, you no-discipline, you!"


No comments: