Sunday, September 4, 2011

Figos Grail . A Resto I Can't Forget!

I saw this article in the net about a newly opened resto. One of the owners is 'Aunty Lucy' (Dennis - DJ and host).
I was instantly curious.

I asked my friend if she wanted to do a food trip, and she was game. Hooray!


We got off Dakota station, walked a bit, and took the bus.


Two stops after, we were already there (Tanjong Katong). We crossed the foot bridge and reached Figos Grail. I checked the place and oooooh! Dennis was there manning the counter.




He's the guy wearing the white shirt.


My orange juice.

The layout seemed wrong (that's because they pushed two tables together and left a weird gap in the middle).




Siam beef and pomelo salad. Yummy!


My friend's cajun chicken (which Dennis brought to our table. I was starstruck in a way. Dang, wasn't able to talk so wasn't able to ask if I could take a photo with him).

Chicken was good and tender, but I wasn't in a chicken mood that night.


My flame grilled rib eye with portugese herb butter. Well done.


I don't usually like beef.. but this was awesome!!! It was well done, as I've requested, and it was still tender. I love love love it!


Yummmmmmmy!

Again: Yuuuuuuuumy!

I've had a lot of misses lately, but this was definitely a hit.


I just hope it's not a one time thing because I've already told friends about this place.

I will go back again one of these days!


*Total bill was SGD57


No comments: