Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tonkatsu by Ma Maison

Hallo there porky!



Tonkatsu by Ma Maison at Mandarin Gallery.


Was torn between Tonkichi (tried and tested) and Ma Maison (tried their other dishes, but not their tonkatsu).


Mandarin Gallery was nearer, so we went to Ma Maison.



Got pissed by a bunch of girls who wouldn't give way for me to exit the queue lane. Stupid girls, ruined my night they did.
I chose the black pork loin.



It came with the grated radish.





Spot the difference: Photo 1



Photo 2


The meat was okay, but it wasn't as tender and as flavourful as that of Tonkatsu.



It's the same price as Tonkichi. Since this is the case, I choose Tonkichi. 100%



My brother was satisfied with his tonkatsu though, so that was good enough for me.



The only good thing about Ma Maison is you get unlimited refill of rice, soup and cabbage. Woo-hoo!


Complimentary jello.
Tasteless but refreshing.


No comments: