Friday, September 23, 2011

My Favorites

Looks dry in this picture, but I love Figos Grail's flame grilled rib eye with portugese herb butter.
I also met one of the chefs the last time I visited. Took a photo with him and the other owner who is a DJ and the famous (to me! but apparently none of my friends know him) Aunty Lucy in local tv.

My favorite vietnamese sandwich from Baguette - Grilled pork! yum!


I added .50 for extra pickles. I just looove their picked radish and carrots. The only problem is, it stinks! Smells like fart (the radish). But anyway, it's still good. Just embarrassing to carry while in the elevator.


My favorite Singaporean comedian - Hossan Leong!

Watched his show last Saturday, the matinee at 3pm and it was funny! So much better than the one last year.


If they have a part four next year, I'll fly back to Singapore to watch (if I've already left the country).




My favorite Singapore series. The Pupil. Super love it! If only they would sell DVD of this series, I would buy and give it to my parents back in the Philippines to watch. I emailed them about it, but never got a reply.


My favorite Japanese magazine+free item purchase (a popular Japanese thingy. You buy a brand's catalogue, and it comes with a 'free' item). It's reasonably priced, and it's original.




Agnes B necklace for SGD36.


No comments: