Saturday, May 21, 2011

Grrr..

I super love this pair of slim trousers from Cache Cache. It's modern and makes me look slimmer, by perhaps half a pound. (It's better than nothing).


I excitedly went to Alter Pro to have the length altered. I altered 2 jeans and a pair of trousers. 7 dollars each for the jeans and 9 dollars for the trousers. There was also a 4-day waiting period.. I got it on a Friday, and when I got home, I had my own fashion show. Mixing and matching my new jeans with some tops. The last one I tried was the trousers, and it felt weird. The right side seemed shorter. I removed the pants and tried to stretch both sides. However I twist it, it's just really not the same length! Since it was Friday, it meant I had to wait till Monday to have it fixed. (grrr)



I'm the restless type you see, so I kept thinking about it the whole weekend. If they could still fix it, if they will charge me extra.. those useless thoughts.


The shoes are for picture purposes only. I won't actually wear them together because it doesn't match.



Anyway, it looked ridiculous. One ankle was hidden, while the other was exposed.


***
On Monday, I went back to have them fixed.



On Thursday, I got it back. It's not perfect, I think there's still a super small difference, but okay lah, better than the previous half inch difference (redundancy unavoidable. I can't think of any other word to replace 'difference' and I refuse to consult the thesaurus).

No comments: