Sunday, May 22, 2011

Orchard Photoshoot

A friend is here for the weekend, so we met up and had dinner at Crystal Jade Korean Resto, Ngee Ann City (pictures will be posted once system is up).

Afterwards, while walking along the streets of Orchard, we decided to stop outside Wisma Atria to take a group (3 people) picture with the help of his high tech and high end tripod. It was so cool that a lot of guys were taking glances at the professional camera and tripod set.

Then, it was time to take solo shots. I was contented to sit and watch while they shoot, because I don't like my pictures being taken. I'm not photogenic, and I know it.

But with little urging, I had my solo shoot as well. Outside the LV shop at ION. While holding my LV bag. Embarrassing. It's almost like shouting 'I own an LV bag and I want everyone to know!'.

Anyway, I have thicker skin now. These people don't know me anyway. They might laugh at me and find me weird, but I don't care. Photoshoots with a high end camera doesn't happen everyday.

While I was seated on outside the LV display window, a little Indian girl went to stand beside me because his dad wants to take her picture. I started to get up but the dad signalled if I could stay put and take a picture with the daughter.. Er.. ohkay.. but why? should I feel flattered? or scared that someone has my picture? or what?

No comments: