Saturday, May 28, 2011

What the!!!

I still can't upload pictures. How to blog?

Fine, have to make do with the situation lor. Would just tell stories for now.


1. As usual, I can't help but listen to my boss' conversation with one of her client's secretaries. She said (not the exact word, but in context): "Hey, I still owe you the thing from Bath and Body Shop"... Wow, there's such a brand?

2. On Friday, I was dressed in my favorite Mango red polo with sailboat prints, tucked in slim cut trousers and red strapped heel. While walking on the hallway, I met one of my colleagues and she said "looks nice, you matched your top and your shoes". I said 'Yeah!". Okay, I'm not being conceited here. What I meant was 'yeah I matched my top and shoes' Not 'yeah, I look nice.'

3. I dropped Tibby to the floor, for the first time in 9 months (grrr!). This was what happened: There's this super mean boss sitting near me (there are just some dividers between me and her, and some walking space). She's the boss of another team (thank goodness). She's such a fake, because she's so nice when talking to other people.. voice dripping with disgusting honey-like sweetness. But when she talks to her staff, man, she's a bitch. She's super condescending, and she scolds her subordinates so loudly that everyone can hear.

Anyway, she was doing it again, so I decided to record the 'scolding' (I know, I know, it's not right for me to do so. But I hate her. She's so mean!). Afterwards, I clicked on the list file to save it, and then what do you know, to my horror, it replayed back the recording! I panicked and did everything (except press stop) to stop it - from holding the top portion of the iphone (because sometimes this affects the sound output), to putting Tibby between my legs (in hopes that my fats would muffle the sound).. and this was when Tibby fell down (sorry!).. After that, I had no choice but to quickly force the phone to shut down.

I was trembling for a few minutes after the incident. Imagine if the mean boss heard her own voice, and traced it to me. Shit! Good thing my phone's on silent mode, and volume was at its lowest. Geez.

No comments: