Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Week That Was...

Friday night, 830pm. I was still in the office with my unruly hair, doing some account opening stuff. I've been going home pretty early the past few days (before 730p), but I guess I was just pushing off work.. so, I had no choice but to do it n Friday. What a Loser.


I went 'biking' on Tuesday (Vesak Day holiday) at East Coast and used my new blue Nike sneaks. Dang! I didn't learn how to ride the bike and even injure my new sneakers. Sniff.


I got a pair of movie tickets from my boss. It's a Filipino movie showing at GV Vivo City on Sunday, 22May!


These oranges are the leftover fruits from our Monday fruit-day supply. Nobody wanted it, so I might as well get more (there's about 20+ more left in the fridge). I used the paper bag from Bread Society.



After work, I went to Raffles City to have dinner. Afterwards, I went grocery shopping at The Marketplace. Before checking out, I realised there was a small tear on the bottom part of the paper bag. Shit. It might actually tear up completely. If it does, the oranges would spill out, bounce about and roll on the floor. That would be embarrassing! Plus, people might think I stole them from the fruit display stand. I tried to support the bag by holding the bottom portion and really, I couldn't stand still while I was waiting in queue at the check-out counter.



Whew, good thing it didn't break.



Lesson learned. Never rely on a paper bag when carrying fruits.

No comments: