Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm Your Worst Customer



It was nice, original flavour yogurt with my favorite fruity pebbles, another layer of yogurt, some cereal thing, another layer of yogurt and fresh raspberry for only 5 dollars.

I was happy, a half-the-guilt dessert! But, while attacking the last layer, I found myself having difficulty chewing on something. I thought it could be the cornflakes, so I spit it out. Gaaaak! A glass chip. Dammit! What if it destroyed my tooth enamel? And I'm so careful when it comes to my teeth because of my previous molar problem. Grrr!

The chip of glass. >:/

*****************************************************************

As a paying customer, I don't complain much. Well, I do, but not verbally anyway.


Especially in food establishments, because I don't want my food to be spit at.



I'm not very particular with taste, I'm not picky.



But when something's wrong, I tell people. You know, the word-of -mouth thing, I'm usually one of the sources.


So, when you go to this yogurt place in Marina Bay Link Mall, be very careful. You might be swallowing something non-food.


No comments: