Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Calling

The kitchen seems to be calling me for the past few weeks. After I got my chicken pox, I suddenly yearned to cook again.

During my room confinement, I basically just watched TV, ate my crackers, wiped away the oil from my face, put anti-itch lotion, and surfed the net using my iphone ( I didn't even want to go to my desk). I surfed about chicken pox and recipes. recipes. and recipes!

So, last Friday, I made it my project.

My first experiment: Radish cake! (more about it on the official blog, once I'm able to upload the pictures).

Tonight, I'm cooking radish cake again. This time, using another procedure. I'll then decide which one is better, and will try to perfect the recipe using that method.

I've also brined my porkchop tonight, and it shall be ready for me to fry tomorrow. Hooray!

I'm also planning to cook chicken adobo tomorrow. It would be based on a youtube clip I saw. Looks interesting, so I can't wait to start fryin' and stewin'.

So many things to cook! =P

No comments: