Saturday, May 28, 2011

For Blogging's Sake

The Baskin Robbins in Velocity Mall is finally open!

Between Baskin Robbins and Ben & Jerry's, I'd definitely choose Baskin than Ben, because Ben is just tooooo sweet.

But then, the last time I ate Baskin Robbins ice cream was about 2+ years ago, and this was in Malaysia, so I couldn't really remember how it tasted like anymore.

For the sake of my blog, I bought a junior scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake (SGD4).




He's scooping my order.


Junior is really junior. As in, about 6-7 spoons worth. And the spoon is small.



I'm disappointed though, because I wasn't thrilled by the taste. There's strawberry and big cheesecake chunks in there, texture was creamy too.. but, there's just something missing.


Maybe it's me, maybe I've outgrown ice cream.

No comments: