Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yo

Cran&berries, Honey&MangoTango, MacadaMania
Apricots&AlmontsAllure, Nuts Inc., Glow With Goji
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow is the start of my second Yo, of Yo-yo diet. I've already had my first yo three weeks ago but it stopped because of the Chinese New Year.
So, this time around, I'm going to be very strict with myself.

To launch Yo2, I purchased some diet essentials today:

1. Gourmet Muesli > YoGood. I was supposed to buy Special K, but then saw this muesli in variety pack (box of six). So I thought, instead of hassling over the portion control, why not just buy these pre-boxed muesli. To save time, and save me the trouble.

2. Low fat milk in tetra paks > Again, the same principle. Portion control.

3. Alive yogurt > For breakfast, because this time I will finally listen to people and eat a proper breakfast and just have a very light dinner. I'm thinking, either salmon or soup only.

4. I also have a lot of round fruits from last week (from my Chinese New Year spread)

No comments: