Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Frown Schedule

My frown schedule:

Mondays-Fridays: 8:30am-6:30pm

My smile Schedule:

Mondays-Fridays: during lunchbreak, after office

I know it sounds a wee bit negative, but above schedule seems to be quite accurate.

Somehow, as I stay longer in my job, it's becoming more and more intolerable.

The moment I go in, it's like there's a 'Death eater' (from Harry Potter) in the room that sucks my strength, happiness and sanity out. I sit on my chair, and I can immediately feel the tension on my neck and shoulders, like my muscles have twisted themselves into pretzels. Just this week, there's been 2 instances when I felt like bursting in tears (can't remember the reasons now).

Whiny whiny me. But I bet you'd do the same if you're handling 7 RMs (relationship managers) and 3 miscellaneous officers whom I have a love-hate relationship with.

Love-hate because sometimes they'd do something that makes me literally pull my hair and scratch my head until it's bleeding, but then they'd do something nice like give me food (this usually does the trick) or try to chat with me and then just like that I'd forget. Suddenly they'd have a clean slate again.

Sigh. I'm really weird. I hate it so much, yet I also love it. Don't ask me why, but that's just how I feel.

No comments: