Sunday, February 21, 2010

7 Notches Higher than 'Lucky Me'








chunky beef

thick soup
oozing with flavour and spiciness
***************************************************************
I ate a styro-bowl of Taiwanese instant noodles on Thursay evening.

This was, as always, given to me by my friend (and also prepared by my friend).

Taiwanese cup noodles are really impressive. It has real chunks of beef in it, and even had the tender and sticky tendon!

I know I'm not supposed to eat beef (the fortune teller told me), but this is a rare treat. A once-in-every-28 years treat. Yep, it's my first Taiwanese bowl, or at least the first one that I remember. I may have eaten something like it before, but it doesn't count anymore.

Noodle-wise, the local noodles are comparable. But taste-wise, it's definitely better!

No comments: