Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have a Break, Have a Kitkat

I love the design of the box.
This is so cute! Look at the two dudes at the left. One is drinking tea, while the other is looking (probably envious)



Actually, this was supposed to be a gift to someone...
But I forgot to give it yesterday, so I ate it today! (It was calling me.. I couldn't resist!)
It's Kitkat's Royal Milk Tea.
First bite was amazing. It tasted like an ice cream cone with creamy vanilla. Something that reminded me of my childhood. However, second and succeeding bites were mediocre. It's just plain sweet and I couldn't really taste the 'milk tea' in it. BUT, after I finished the chocolates, I realised there was a very pleasant milk tea aftertaste on my mouth. Quite fragrant and subtle.
It's not extraordinary, but it's worth buying again next time.

No comments: