Thursday, February 25, 2010

If You Are Like Me, You Would Love This


If you are like me, who always spills something just when you're wearing something light colored, then this stain removing wipe is for you.

We had our Chinese New Year dinner last night at Ice Cold Beer in Somerset. We had chicken wings, pizza, potato wedges, shrimp wanton with chili crab sauce and nachos with chili con carne dip. I was wearing dark blue cardigan over a cream straight-cut skirt (Disaster waiting to happen). I made it a point to be really careful while eating, but as expected, something from my pizza dropped to my skirt. Darn! I got it off and used my wipes to remove the stain. It seemed to be working.

However, when it dried out, it was still there. It was grease, one of the toughest stains! I was contented to leave it there, anyway I had the solution for that (drop some dish washing liquid on the stain, leave for a few minutes and wash off with a detergent). A few minutes later, something dropped on the same spot again! I wiped it off again, and this time with force. Surprisingly, it removed about 70% of the grease stain. Now it's barely noticeable, but I'd still use the dish washing liquid. I love my cream skirt, and won't allow the stain to ruin it.


I bought if from Isetan Supermarket, forgot how much it is, but I don't think it's too expensive.

No comments: