Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucky Me


Just half of the seasoning (I try my best to cut back on the sodium, even if I don't really drink the soup)



Each pack comes with a forky

Boiled water using my electric kettle


Added the crushed chicharon (pork rind)
**************************************************************************
I had a craving for instant noodles on Wednesday night, so even though I've had my 4-pc chicken nuggets from McDonalds (which was like not eating anything at all. It barely reached my stomach), I still went ahead and ate a bowl of Lucky Me Instant La Paz Batchoy (I requested my mum to buy this flavor).

Somehow things have changed. It doesn't taste as 'tasty' as before. Maybe I have a higher standard now, or maybe they weren't able to maintain their QC.
I probably won't be craving for it anymore...Yes! Less craving, less food intake.

No comments: