Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fiesta Lechon



The sauces: toyo suka (soy sauce and vinegar), calamansi (lime) --> but this one tasted fake
*************************************************************************

Woohoo! There's a new Filipino stall in the Kopitiam at Velocity Mall.. but wait, I'll be on a diet (again!) starting tomorrow.. sniff! That means I can't eat there anymore, since most of their dishes come with rice.

Good thing I was still able to try it for lunch today.

I had their fried milkfish set (daing na bangus), which came with a bowl of nilagang baboy (pork and veggies soup) and a cup of rice. The soup was commendable because it was tasty and the pork was tender. Rice quality was okay. Fish was a bit too oily, you taste more of the oil than the fish. But in all, it's still okay.

They have a ten dollar buffet every Sunday. I didn't give in to the temptation because I know I'd just end up eating a lot. My meal cost six dollars... Imagine, just four more dollars, and it's eat all you can of adobong pusit (squid in soy sauce), menudo ( a pork dish), chopsuey (mixed veggies), ginataang something (something in coconut milk) and etc. but anyway, *clap clap* to me for resisting the urge.


No comments: