Sunday, October 4, 2009

My New Cash Holder

Bye for now, Vietnam souvenir wallet. (Actually, I have a very nice wallet, but I find that it's too bulky. So when I went to Cameron Highlands, I brought this one so that I have a slot for Ringgit, and a slot for Sing dollars. Then I never changed back to my old wallet)
It's reasonably priced - SGD29.90

First flap. This is where I put the smaller bills - 2s, 5s

Second slot, for the bigger bills

I bought a new wallet last night at Takashimaya - a pink Billabong long wallet.
There's nothing extraordinary about it, but I like it because it has two flaps. More slots to put cash (as if I have a lot of cash to put in). It also has a lot of card slots (mainly for my store membership cards and not for credit cards). It also has a coin slot at the back, which makes it more convenient since I don't have to bring a separate coin purse.

No comments: