Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dessert Street at Far East Plaza


Curry fishball. They look cute! This dish is okay. Nothing spectacular, but nothing to complain about either. (sgd2.20)

Double boiled pear with red dates. I ordered this because it's supposedly good for the throat. The taste is okay, although I couldn't tell if it helped my throat. In fairness, my sore throat didn't get worse. But hmmm, I also ate a lot of Vicks candy (for the throat).


Hot Almond Paste with sago. I ordered this because almond paste is supposedly good for the throat. This dessert is okay, although it's not hot enought to be soothing and it doesn't have that almond taste. (sgd3)

********************************************************************************

There's this stall in Far East Plaza that sells a variety of desserts and also some hot dishes .
I've blogged about their fabulous mango banzai before. This week though, I tried their other desserts (and dish).
The desserts are okay, quite refreshing because it's different.
Prices range from 2.50-5.80 sgd. (This is for dessert and dishes).
Should you try this place? Yes

No comments: