Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where Do I Start?

My new shoes, walking on red carpet. Red office carpet.

**************************************************************************

Where and how do I start with my blog? Honestly, I've already forgotten most of the things that happened this week.

Nowadays, my mind throws out general infos out of my memory. With my line of work, my mind has to be constantly alert on information about clients, what they want, what they need, when they need it. So basically, these are the things on my mind. I remember when I faxed an instruction, background info about a client etc. In short, useless things!

Anyway.. good thing I've photographed some things. I'll just use them as my topic.
--
My feet tend to sweat, so I make it a point to have a couple of shoes lying around. I've read that it's best when you let shoes dry out for about 2 days before wearing them again. So, I bought another pair last weekend, to add to my office shoes.

This time, I bought a pair from DMK (I've somehow learned my lesson not to buy my office shoes from Charles & Keith, because it's not suitable for my chubby feet).

It's about 2.5 to 3 inch high, peep toe, patent and with silver sling strap and heel. I've worn it once and so far, so good.

No comments: