Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kickboxing Bag








I had to buy a bag for my kickboxing class.

For the forst workout, I brought a small tote bag (which couldn't fit my rubber shoes so I had to use a smaller eco bag). Then, on the second workout, I used a big eco bag to dump all my stuff and used a small adidas shoulder bag for my personal things. Not too sporty, and also quite inconvenient (super inconvenient, actually).

Last Friday, I saw this nice Nike Golf Bag. It's square, and very spacious. It also has a compartment for my personal stuff. I loved it! It was also on sale. BUT, it's sgd69 (not exactly a good thing for my budget) and it's beige with white shoulder strap and base (I don't use white things, because I tend to get it all dirty on the first use).

I was still thinking about it, but decided to sleep it over, and check out John Little (a department store) first on Saturday, since I have sgd40 worth of vouchers.

I was quite happy yesterday, because my trip was a success! I was able to buy a purple Echolac bag. It was on sale! Usual price was sgd38, and now it's only sgd30.40! So.. my cash out was only .40. Whoopeedoo!

-------
Note after I've used it today: It's a bit heavy once I put in my old clothes and rubber shoes (which is the lightweight kind). But, it's still better than bringing an inconvenient ecobag.

No comments: