Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Recession Lunch


It's recession, but we still deserve to eat good food, ayt? Ayt!
My friend and I ate at Hard Rock Cafe last Friday. They said there's this recession lunch set which was only SGD10 nett! Nett, I tell you. That's quite cheap nowadays.
Especially since the set meal came with soup, main dish, drink and dessert.
They have 3 choices for the main dish - fish, cajun chicken and spaghetti.
I chose the fish (dory fillet) and it came with fresh veggies (broccoli and cauliflower) and mashed potato. Soup that day was cream of mushroom. For the drink, I chose iced tea (which is bottomless). Finally, the dessert. Chadah! It was Haggen Daz straberry ice cream! All in all, it was a very memorable meal. The only think I didn't like though was the lighting. It was too dim (that's why I have no pictures of food)! Well anyway, it's Hard Rock Cafe, so I'll let it pass.
Now that they've announced that Singapore is out of recession, I wonder if they'll be removing this promo soon? I hope not! I still want to order their cajun chicken. (I took a bite from my colleague's order, it's better than the fish).

No comments: