Sunday, October 4, 2009

Microwave Cupcake



Making sure there's no eggshells. I haaaaaate eggshells in my food.


Yes, I always spill things.




Chaaa-daaaah!



Plucked it out of the mug. It's too tough to use the spoony anyway.

------------------------------------------------------

I had my doubts about this product, but of course, I was still willing to give it a try.

Bought this product from Daiso, and decided to try it this afternoon.

It says to just beat one egg, add the mixture until smooth, and put in the microwave for 2 mins if it's 500W and 1.5 mins if it's 600W.

Dang, I'm not sure how many watts our microwave has, so I just put it in for 2 minutes.

When I opened the microwave door, I saw a cupcake! Amazing! The way it's all poofed up, it looked more like a souffle. I took my first bite - not bad, it's a bit dry (but I wasn't expecting a moist cupcake anyway). But then, it gets a bit tougher and drier when you reach the bottom part.

I think I should've just cooked it for 1.5 mins.

I'll do that next time. (I still have one pack since each box contains two pouches).

No comments: