Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hey, B&*ch!

 It was difficult capturing my footprints. I had to be quick in imprinting my feet on the sand, and even quicker in running back up to take photos before the waves wash it off.
 I love the feeling of sand between my toes. It tickles!
                                                    Going to Paradise... Paradise Beach

Big coconut to quench my thirst.
 
*********************************
Yey, the beach! And it's only 30 minutes away from the city.

Basically, we drove and parked our car at the pump boat station, about 15 minutes travel time. Then, we took a pump boat/raft to the island, another 15 minutes.

It was the company's outing, so we went there to watch them play games and to eat. I didn't bother to swim because I didn't feel like bringing extra clothes and going through the hassle of showering after swimming. That certainly saved some time, and so after 2 hours, we were already back at home.

While the sand is not the finest, and the water is not oh-so-clear, it still feels good to be in the beach. Just digging the sand with my toes.






No comments: