Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flying Etihad

 First time to fly Etihad.

 Well, it's a bit squeezy. I'm just 5'1" and the leg room is already small for me. Imagine the tall people. They probably experienced major leg cramps.
Anyway, the service was not exactly spectacular. My lighted 'call an attendant' button remained unnoticed. It was pure work for them, no personal touch. Then again, it's a super long flight, so I have to give them credit for not being snappy at people.

Food was okay. Snacks were okay too. Food-wise, there's no shortage. I gained weight just by flying to and from London.

Movie list was okay.

I couldn't sleep straight because the seat wasn't comfortable, and as mentioned, too squeezy.
 At Abu Dhabi airport, our stopover.

The point of this photo is the time difference. Between which countries? I forgot already.
I bought this at the Abu Dhabi airport on our way back. Was so happy, because I couldn't find this anywhere else. The salesladies keep telling me this scent has been phased out.

No comments: