Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life of a 20 Something Girl

At oCha oCha (or something). This was the small resto beside M1 Paragon. I went there to grab my lunch while waiting for my turn.
Wasabi tuna sandwich.

Ocha Rocks (or something. again. I'm obviously distracted while having my lunch) . Green tea latte type of drink.

A blood drop was walking at Ngee Ann City (they're having blood drive).

My snack at TCC- Calamari Rings. The calamari itself was so-so, but the dipping sauces were nice.

Calamari ring with passion fruit iced tea and my book.

My dinner at The Royal Cafe, City Square Mall at Farrer Park.

I ordered the Mee Siam. It left that weird irritating after taste.
My very high heels from Image Turn - Patent black with silver heels. Imagine, after the 10% discount (I'm a member), it's only SGD21.50! Wow! and it looks the same as the one from GG5 (but that one is lined with pig's skin) which cost SGD116. I was supposed to buy it, but they ran out of stock (thank goodness).

My shopping loot yesterday: Dress and top from Pepper Plus.


3 skirts from Iora.

No comments: