Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday the 13th Dinner

Bought my dinner from Pontian Wonton Noodles at Far East Plaza. I didn't have much food choices, because most food stalls were already closed.
It should've come with char siew, but they ran out of it, so it's just fried wonton (very good), noodles and soup with 2 pieces of boiled wonton.
I also bought a blueberry muffin from Tom n Tom's, because all cakes and muffins are on 50% off after 9PM.

My hands were already shaking when I got home, so I just quickly took pictures, and stuffed noodles into my mouth . I needed to get food into my stomach as quickly as possible.
After the noodle dish (which was finished off too soon), I got to eat my muffin a bit slower.

Friday the 13th, nothing unlucky happened *touch wood*, except the news that the client I'm most scared of will be visiting the branch on August 23rd.
I wish I would wake up tomorrow and find that it's already August 24, and the client's visit would just be part of the past.

No comments: