Friday, August 13, 2010

Identical Twins

This is my fan.
This is our flat's new fan. The exact model.

I'm assembling it...


Cute! 2 Ionas in my room.
My Iona watching New Iona leave.

The New Iona, behind her is the broken fan. Bow your dirty head in shame!
*****************************************************************
The white fan has been in our flat's living room ever since I came over. There's some problem with it, because we can't really move the 'head' because it makes this awful sound.
Last Saturday, I came home (about 530pm) and saw that my flatmate laundered some clothes. So, I went to the laundry stand to take out my dry clothes. My arm bumped into the fan, and it just bowed its head and popped out a piece of plastic. I tried to align the head, but it can only look up, or look down. Darn. Bad timing to bump it. For all I know, it's already broken.
Anyway, I decided to buy a fan for the living room. Not really because of guilt, but because I want to contribute.

No comments: