Sunday, August 1, 2010

Earned in One Day, Spent in One Day

Tocino meal (meat) from the Filipino stall at Kopitiam, Velocity. Ugh, it tasted like bakkwa (Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with bakkwa, I just don't like it as a viand... plus, it was too sweet! Should've chosen the binagoongan (pork with shrimp paste).
I've become a Gongchaholic! This is my fourth drink since last Saturday. Gongcha Green Milk Tea, 80% sugar level. It starts off as a clear tea with milk froth on top, when you stir it, it becomes all creamy and frap like. Ahhh I love it.

Afternoon shopping break at Max Brenner, Vivo City

I had the 'Good Old Days Ice Chocolate Milk'. Pure chocolate cream and fresh milk, shaken with ice. Reminded me of my elementary school days. It taste like those nice chocolate milk drink in tetra paks.



The only thing I didn't appreciate was the unhygienic metal straw. Eeew.
SGD9.90++
Dinner at The Asian Kitchen - vegetables and minced meat wonton soup, ngo hiang and dou miao. Only SGD26 for two people.

Medium cup yogurt from Yigloo: Strawbery Shortcake (ah, this is so good), Green tea and natural flavour with some diced dragonfruit, pineapples and teeny tiny white chocolate kisses.

My shopping bag! Angry Bread is angry with me for shopping so much in just one day.

Cute black office bag from a stall outside Iora, before going to Harbour Front Mall . Happy bread is satisfied with my choice.

2 dresses from Cotton On

CK lunch pouchy. This was on 50% discount.
Knitted vest rom Mango, also on sale.

Ferrero rocher miniature earrings. Soooo cute! (except the wrapper is in the wrong color)

Some kueh in banana leaves. Cutie!

Handmade earrings using beads from Japan, made by a Japanese lady

Another one...
And another one.. I have no idea what I need 3 for... but I love them. I'm okay with flowers, but I don't drool over them.. plus, I hate the smell of flowery perfume.. but there's something about flower earrings that touches me...hmm... I'm feminine after all.

No comments: