Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coolness!

My queue number at M1, Paragon branch. Went there at about 12+pm on Saturday, 28Aug2010.
Bear and Hop are afraid to get near the cool box.

Bear is quite impressed.

Picture taking with Tibby (my iPhone's name)

Frowny is not wanted in this picture.

Artistic shot

Tibby's first shirt

All dressed up. I'll buy her more clothes once they come out with more choices.

iTouch and iPhone.
My e bookshelf

I've got some boring books and the Pooh book


Hooray!
This is one of the coolest things ever!
I'm a post-paid phone line commitment phobic, but the contract was just too good to pass up. Bottomline is, with the postpaid plan that I signed up for, it's just like I'm paying for my phone in a 24 month installment plan. Very nice!
**
I had some difficulty last night when I was setting up my itunes account, and I couldn't download anything into my phone, but somehow everything worked out in the end, and I've already downloaded some games and ebooks.
Games:
Paper toss, sudoku, my little restaurant, roller coaster, fastar, angry birds, spot the difference, tic tac touch, oven break (you have to help the gingerbread man to run away before it gets baked).
Ebook:
The pink fairy book, A New England girlhood, The easiest was in housekeeping and cooking, True story of my life and Winnie the Pooh
I also have Bloomberg and SG Transport. Oh! and Archie Comics!

2 comments:

Admin said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Like!
download ka ng words with friend game, laro tayo!

Back in Davao said...

sige hanapin ko. parang nakita ko nga yun =)