Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Family is Growing

My birthday gift from my team mates

Specially designed by my RM (relationship manager). I'm so touched. More than the gift, it's the thought and the care and the genuine concern that counts.


Pull


Almost there...

Chadah! Coach wallet! The Poppy collection


With compartments inside

My Coach family. Most of them are gifts. The small shoulder bag was SGD400 free, I just had to pay SGD100+ (my friend gave me Coach gift voucher). The silver wristlet is from my other RM. The small pink wallet (which was specially chosen to match my tote) was from my friend. The poppy collection wallet is from my South Asia Teammates.
The pink tote bag, I bought it on sale, when I was super pissed with one $R*%i#h client.

3 comments:

Admin said...

wow sosyal ng mga office mates mo.

Back in Davao said...

Of course, kasi sosyal din ang recipient. Joke! Hehe.

Admin said...

hahaha, ganun pala yun, kaya pala boy bawang ang chocnut lang nattanggap ko sa office namin. :)