Sunday, August 2, 2009

XO Fish Soup




I went to Holland Village the other night to run some errands. Before that, my friend (together with her boyfriend) and I ate XO fish soup and shrimp paste fried chicken from a famous food stall inside Holland V.

The fish soup was yummy. It's totally different from the other fish soup I've tasted because the fish slices were thicker, the soup creamier, and the taste was more distinct (because of the XO).

I will definitely go back there to drink their soup.
-
On a separate note: That night was the first time that I met my friend's boyfriend.

I hitched a ride with them to go to Holland Village. When I got in the car, my friend introduced me to her boyfriend, and the first thing he said was "Thank you for taking care of ------".

I sat there and was speechless for a while, because it was so sweet! Awww shucks.

No comments: