Monday, August 31, 2009

Excuse Me While I Puke


I watched Bruno last Saturday, and it's probably one of the worst movies I've seen.

It's not the storyline that sucks, but it's the scenes. It's not about the acting abilities either. Actually, they were all good actors. It's really just the scenes.
I can still picture some of them now.. Eeeeew!

I'm not against vulgarity or nudity, but what they showed there was beyond my tolerance level. I'm surprised they even allowed it to be shown here in Singapore. (If they allowed Bruno to be shown, how come they even cut out some parts of the sex scene from Sex and the City? At least that one is between a male and a female).

Anyway, it's a waste of my free movie tickets (I got the free movie tickets from the Bank, the other was given to me by my boss).
PS. What made it worse was this woman behind me who kept gasping "oh no" at every 5 minute interval. Geez, c'mon!

No comments: