Friday, August 21, 2009

Never Ending TO DOs....


This was my 'To Do' pile at 9PM tonight. Gosh darn gee.


Reviewing my day, I couldn't understand where the hours went. What I did for the whole 8 hours and why the paperwork piled up. I swear, it was non-stop action from my end from the time I got to the office, that I couldn't even leave my seat to get a cup of water..


It must be the lack of people in the office, super slow computer, continuous incoming calls, three inboxes to check, continuous incoming emails, continuous instructions, continuous investigations, super slow computer, super slow computer and hair tugging slowness of the computer!


At 11pm, my scalp was already bleeding from excessive scratching, I was just about to cry, and already cursing one of the clients for being such a pain.

No comments: