Sunday, August 2, 2009

VIP Movie Watching



I was lucky enough to get one of the VP's slot to watch Michael Jackson's Moonwalker film at Golden Village (GV), Vivo City, last Tuesday.

GV has this special area called 'Gold Class', where guests are treated as VIPs. (You get to sit on soft lazy boy chair, and there's even a blanket provided)

I believe GV closed down the cinema for our company - as a gesture of appreciation for the successful business partnership. As the cinema was small, the guest list was super limited.

What happened was, the VP was going to attend, but something came up at the last minute and he had to give up his slot. He decided to give the ticket to me (yipee!).

I hitched a ride with the other VP (I rode a new red Mercedez Benz) and got there around 6pm.

We were served some tidbits and drinks while waiting. Our dinner orders were also taken. (I had the Fish Korma - a fish curry dish with rice).

At 7pm, the movie started and our meals were served. It was an experience to be eating a full course meal while watching the movie (complete with 3 miniature cakes to end the meal). A bit difficult though, since it was dark (and quite a few morsels of food found it's way to my dress), but a nice experience nonetheless.

No comments: