Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My 200th Post for the Year. Hip Hip.....

Hooray!


This calls for a special blog edition. By special, I mean looooong blog. Long blog about me!


I realise that at this age, I still don't know myself completely. An example: for my birthday two weeks ago, my friend asked me what gift I wanted. I replied 'anything'. As in, I couldn't give a concrete answer. And it's like, isn't there anything I want? Don't I have specific things that I need? Can't I be more elaborate? Don't I know what will make me happy?


So now (er a few days ago), I started listing down (in my head) the things that I love, like, hate etc.. This morning in the office (yeah yeah, I wasn't working for a few minutes, so? My past sacrifices more than makes up for it), I listed it down on paper.


An early warning, this blog is messy. I'll write whatever I'm thinking and what I write won't be edited so much.. So you'll get to read my thoughts and how they come about.


1. I'm generally shy, but sometimes I can blurt out things that even the most outspoken people can't say.

2. I love cheese, but cheese on pizza, pasta, cordon bleu, hotdog and chips. I don't like to eat cheese sliced off from a cheese block.

3. I love chocolate - chocolate bar, chocolate cake, chocolate mousse. But I don't like it so much in drinks or ice cream.

4. I love eggs, the scrambled one. I hate hate hate eggshells! Aaaargh!

5. I hate hair in my food. I hate hate hate it! Aaargh!

6. I hate it when a car or motorcycle 'vrroooooms' loudly. Yeah, you have a stong engine, so!?

7. I enjoy walking, it's the easiest way to work out. I can walk and walk and walk and not complain.

8. I love to eat - desserts, sweets, chips, rice, pasta, soup. Not so much on sandwiches, except if I'm on diet.

9. I love milkshakes!

10. My favorite movie.. hmmm.. if favorite means a movie that y0u can watch from start to finish over and over again, then strangely enough, it would have to be Home Alone 1 and A Very Special Love (This is my favorite scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bq9twDqebA&NR=1) . On the other hand, I also love Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, Dirty Dancing.

11. My favorite song would have to be Time of My Life. I also love : I've been waiting for you by Guys Next Door. Lately I like Jaiho, Touch my Hand, Halo and some songs from my Itouch (hee, can't remember the titles so this is useless information). But generally, I love songs from late 80s and 90s.

12. My favorite fruit would have to be mangosteen. Followed by Japan grapes, ripe Philippine mangoes and strawberry with condensed milk.

13. My favorite vegetables are corn and broccoli. I also like lady fingers, all gooey and sticky. But just the same, I eat all veggies.

14. I love miniatures, although not as passionately as before (college days thru early twenties)

15. I like Filipino, Peranakan, Korean and Thai food. Japanese food is also okay.

16. I used to love red, now I love purple (because it has a regal quality to it, plus it has slimming effect). I also like pink. I never choose white though, since I can't take care of whites (so never give me white things, people).

17. I love accessories. I like earrings and bracelets. I love rings as well, but I already have a ring that I wear daily. I love looking at necklaces, but don't really like wearing them since I don't like the feel of things on my neck.

18. I used to love reading books. Now, I just love buying them, but somehow I don't feel the urge
to read anymore.

19. I'm dependent on baby powder.

20. I love Ruffles sour cream and cheddar ridges. I love Lays salt and vinegar. I don't like bbq flavor much. I don't usually like nachos and tortillas except on rare instances.

21. I like juicing grapes. Fresh grape juice is the best.

22. I love egg tarts, caramel custard, bread pudding, cheesecake

23. I love fried chicken, chicken rice, four cheese pizza

24. I enjoy drinking green tea

25. My favorite chocolate is Kinder Schoko Bons, it's like eating Ferrero without the irritating wafer.

26. I don't like chewing gum, nor do I like to see people chewing gum while talking

27. I hate hate hate loud chewers, loud slurpers. Shuddup! Can't you close your mouth while
eating? (Apparently not)

28. I like ritz cheese crackers, snyders honey mustard, plain magic flakes, soft serve yogurt

29. I don't like peanuts except in chinese restos

30. I love wearing denim shorts

31. I love bags and I prefer wearing flip flops

32. I love sleeping. I can sleep 12 hours straight and still feel that it's not enough.

33. I love the boyish look

34. I am stingy with myself but generous to my family and loves ones.

35. I have very soft voice and super sensitive ears. One shout and I lose my voice. I can't stand noise, especially noisy people.

36. I love Famous Amos choc chip and macadamia cookies

37. I scratch my head when I'm stressed

38. My favorite expression is 'grabe'.

39. I usually stutter when I talk to ang mohs.

40. I love looking at the Moon, but only here in Singapore (because it's unusually bright and near)

41. I don't know how to ride the bicycle.

42. I cry easily.

44. I'm not able to laugh loudly, just heehee and shoulder shaking laughter

45. I love receiving gifts, never mind what the 'gift' is, I will appreciate it

46. The word 'sorry' works for me.

47. I don't like wearing tight fitting clothes.

48. I'm afraid of rodents, frogs. I'm also afraid of heights. Actually, I'm afraid of a lot of things.

49. I can't sing in front of other people.

50. I hate the smell of denim pants that wasn't dried out properly

I could go on and on, but maybe next time

No comments: