Thursday, March 12, 2009

You Have Succeeded, My Friend

Tonight, I failed myself.

I am disappointed.

I ate chicharon (pork rind)!!! About 10 pieces!

This is what happened...

Before I started my 50 day diet, I told my friend about it. So, she said she will be the one to tempt me. Which was okay, because I was up for the challenge plus knew I wouldn't allow myself to be swayed.

A few weeks after, she gave me a small container with the chicharon.

I took it and ate a couple of pieces. It was just there, and I usually just pass by it. I mean, I would never throw it away, but I was very very hesitant to even take a piece.

But tonight, I was so hungry (while chatting with my brother), and the tub was just on my bed.

I took one piece, and told myself I'd stop at three. Then at five, then what the heck, I ate it all! I'm a monster!!

Sniff.

All I ate today were junk:
- 2 packs of corn snack
- 1 mushroom and cheese crepe
- 2 pcs of wheat bread
- and a tub of chicharon!

Sniff sniff.

No comments: