Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Nails


Those are my nails for a day (1 full day Saturday).
For a day, I was ultra feminine with those nails. Moving about and touching things as delicately as possible (to protect the nails from springing off my real nails).
It was soooo difficult because I realised that with long nails, there's a lot of things I couldn't do, like:
-Open and close my zipper (I actually had to bring tweezers so that I can zip and unzip my pants).
- Scratch myself especially my legs since it was covered with my denim shorts
- Wash my underwear
- Open the metal latch of my wallet
- Remove a piece of tape
- Text (because the keypad is small)
- Pick my nose (oh come on, don't be grossed out, we all do it).
- Unbotton a shirt, where the hole is small and the button is big
And this is just all in a day. So this morning, since 3 of the nails already fell off, I decided to just remove all the nails and resume my normal life.
If I want long nails, I'll just make it grow. Becuase it sure feels different when you're wearing acrylic nails.

No comments: