Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full Moon


It's full moon again.
Here in Singapore, when you look up the sky, you see clear skies, twinkling stars (as in really) and the moon shining.
Particularly tonight. The moon was bright and it was surrounded by a bright orange, er, smoke? I don't know.. it just looked like the sun, except it's the moon.
Anyway, it was an extraordinary sight for me, so I decided to take a picture with my camera phone. Imagine, it was so bright that even my low-pixeled camera phone was able to capture it.
It was a bit spooky though, especially when I was walking past the landed white houses with the 'For rent' sign hanging from it's attic window. With the full moon there, and trees everywhere, and nobody else walking down the streets...mmm.. I better stop this and just think happy thoughts, think cute thoughts. La-dee-lah..

No comments: