Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Reward


Reward for what? Well, for being disciplined enough to eat right and workout. Even though I only lost 1 pound!!!


When I weighed myself last Saturday and saw that the pointer moved only a notch to the left, I stepped down from the scale to check if it was accurate. I kicked it a bit to make sure that the arrow points to the middle. Then, I stepped on it again. What the!? Still a notch.


Geez, I haven't eaten from a Fastfood chain (Like McDonalds, KFC, Carls Jr, Burger King, Mo's) for a month, I haven't drank any carbonated drink (except last Friday, but that was just a sip), I've been working out, and I only lost a pound!?


Okay, fine, I lost an inch from my waist, and my pants are back to its normal 'looseness', but ofcourse I want my weight to match my body.


Anyway, they said swimming tones the muscles... so yikes! I think my fats have turned into muscles (heavy ones).


Okay, okay.. back to the reward thing. I jogged tonight, even though I was tired and sleepy. So to motivate myself, I promised myself that I will drop by the grocery to buy some yogurt. I just brought 10 bucks with me (to control the urge to spend) and I bought healthy stuff only.



No comments: