Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back

After 9 days away from Singapore, I am back again.

Where did I go? Well, I went home! (Er, home is Manila, Philippines)

I flew out last 14March09, via Cebu Pacific flight 5J802 10AM Departure. I went there to surprise my mom on her birthday. So, I planned it with my brother and even kept it a secret from my friends.

Actually, even when I was back in Manila, I still failed to contact most of my friends, because 9 days is truly not enough time to spend with the family.

To be honest, I spent my mornings sleeping the hours away. Seems like a waste of time, but for me, it was something my body really needed- to be able to let my guard down and sleep in peace.

It's not as if I don't sleep much here in Singapore, in fact, on weekends, I stay in bed till noon. But then, it's different because my mind is always active. I may not be consciously thinking of something, but the gears keep on turning. In the end, my body is well rested, but my brain is not.

On and on I keep blabbering. Simply put, my point is this: Because I sleep till late, I chose to spend the remaining hours with my family because I really really missed them.

-

My days in Manila were spent like this:

- I wake up late
- I eat my lunch
- I watch tv
- I stick around with my brother while he does his computer thingies
- I take a bath and prepare to go out ( to the malls)
- I eat whatever I see
- I go out with my family
- I eat whatever I see
- We eat dinner
- We go home and watch this series called 'The Little Nyonya' (I bought this tape from Singapore as a birthday gift for my mom. She likes it, we all like it as well). We watch this till 3AM daily
- I eat junk food
- I go to sleep

No comments: