Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I Saw

I saw the movie Marley and Me last Sunday. It was an okay movie, the feel good type. As always, I cried towards the end of the movie. It seems I always get emotional when the movie is about dogs. Er actually, I get emotional when it's about non-humans. I mean, I even get emotional (more so) when I watch animated films.

-

While I was jogging the other day, I saw a fat girl (and I'm not being insulting here. How can I, if I myself am not thin?) jogging. If I weren't too tired myself, I would have had the energy to smile. But I knew that deep in my heart, I'm proud of that girl for having the initiative to jog and take care of her body.

-
I saw a bunch of cute bananas at Fair Price the other day, so I bought it.

-

One night, when I was left alone in the office, I got hungry and stole 2 pieces of coffee cookie from my colleagues desk. Last night, I saw another girl in the office doing the same thing!

No comments: