Saturday, March 28, 2009

Craving for Pasta





I've been craving for pasta for a couple of days now. So today, I decided that I will satisfy that craving.

Originally, I wanted to eat at Organic Cafe in Velocity at Novena, but then, it's a bit pricey- maybe SGD16, just for a plate of pasta. So I decided to try the Tom Yum Pasta at the Urban Pantry.
As always, I was 'sales-talked' into getting the combo meal. From SGD4.50, the total bill became SGD8.50.
I got a siding of baby potato salad and a yummy iced lemon tea.
The salad was okay, too garlicky for me though because after my lunch, I still had that garlic aftertaste.
The pasta was good, because it was spicy enough to make me go 'sniff sniff'.
And as mentioned earlier, the iced lemon tea was yummy. I can't actually pinpoint why it was yummy, or how different it tasted from the other iced lemon teas, but well, I just liked it.
PS. The shadowy thing on the right side of the picture is not a cow's udder, it's some dude's fingers.







No comments: