Thursday, March 26, 2009

Warning: Story is about sliced meat and blood


My sliced meat and blood, darn it.

It was around 130AM of March 23...

After being airborne for 3 hours, after waiting an hour to pass the imigration and after waiting for a cab for 20 minutes to take me home, I was finally in front of the door to our flat.


I tried to be as fast and as quiet as possible (I'm a considerate person) when I turned the key to unlock the steel 'gate' door.

When I pulled the door, I forgot to also 'pull' my leg and move it away from harms way. So, the edge of the steel door met my bare toe!

It was super ouchy, but I ignored it and let myself in. When I was about to close the second door, now a wooden one, I noticed there was blood, and I was surprised. Oh man, I injured myself.

So I went to my bedroom and looked at it closely, my goodness, it turned out to be half an inch long and bloody (but not the dripping kind). Eeeew.. no choice, I don't even know if the door is already rusty, so I put some alcohol on it to somehow disinfect the cut, ahhhh, you can just imagine how it stung me.

Well, that was my welcome-home gift from the door.

No comments: