Friday, December 9, 2011

Skin Savers

This was what happened in Sasa, Causeway Bay.
My friend and I were looking at BB creams.  Actually, my friend was doing most of the looking, since I wasn't in the mood then. 1.) Because I was low on cash and 2.) I thought I lost HKD500 and so was still in a gloomy mood.

Anyway, the saleslady attached herself to my friend like a moth to a lightbulb. She was explaining and trying to sell things. Then, she looked at me and with a shocked expression said "You have very very dry skin! Dryess I've ever seen.".  Then, she didn't try to sell me anything. Probably because she was afraid to try a product on me and fail to bring out any good results.

That sort of jolted me out of my complacency. I knew I had dry skin, but I didn't care. Not until then, when a third person, totally unknown to me, outrightly told me a sad fact about my skin.
 So, in an effort to make my skin more supple, I bought a brightening serum from Tang's.
 It's SGD140 for a 50ml bottle. I love love love this. My skin is so much softer nowadays. The faint trace of old scars are still there, but texture wise, it has never been this soft for the past 5 years.
 I also bought Fancl Hyaluro Premium from Fancl Times Square branch in Hong Kong.
 I've currently started on my second box, which I bought from Isetan Singapore.
It's about SGD20 cheaper in HK.
I suuuuuper love this supplement and I'm not afraid to endorse it.
At this point though, I'm not sure what my skin will be like if I stop taking it.

Also, I think taking the supplement + using the serum at the same time is the reason why I'm enjoying my skin now. The one wouldn't have worked so well without the other. Inside cleansing + outside maintenance.

* This post is not written chronologically.  I bought Fancl first in Hong Kong, before I bought Ipsa in Singapore.  I bought a second box of Fancl in Singapore since I've finished the box I bought in HK.

No comments: